What is Digital Marketing for Small Businesses?
Marketing is diverse and ever-changing! With the rise of social media and the good ole’ internet, more and more business owners, both big and small, flock towards digital marketing services to create brand awareness, generate traffic, and of course, boost sales.
Before we dive down into the nitty-gritty, let’s quickly summarize what exactly is digital marketing for small businesses.
Digital marketing involves creating a strategy to connect your business with your market share. Now, a good digital marketer is never too “salesy” instead;, they’ll use creative techniques such as search engine optimization, content marketing, social media marketing, and creative web-design to attract the attention of your potential customers.
Top 5 Reasons to Invest in Digital Marketing Services for your Local Small Business
Ready to build a winning business? Check out our top 5 reasons why small businesses should invest in digital marketing services in 2020.
#1 Create Brand Awareness and Build Consumer Trust
According to Think with Google, over 68% of users watch YouTube ads and product reviews to make a purchase decision. YouTube and other social media platforms can be a goldmine for business owners seeking a strong brand foundation.
Now, social media isn’t just dominated by Millenials. Different age groups use platforms such as YouTube to get video inspiration on products and services. For example, a potential customer may flock to YouTube to review the latest product reviews or come across a creative ad that piques their curiosity. Youtube ads, a form of performance marketing, is just one of the many ways you can build your brand awareness.
#2 Performance Marketing to Boost your Revenue.
Did you know that Facebook has over 1.39 billion active users on its platform each month? Social media platforms are an excellent way for small businesses to reach their target audience and generate sales. Facebook offers small business owners a marketing platform to create Facebook advertisements that target a specific audience. The concept of creating ads using social media platforms is referred to as performance marketing. If done correctly, it can significantly boost your website’s traffic, increase conversions, and boost your revenue.
#3 Reach your Audience from Far and Wide!
Have you ever heard of local SEO? Optimizing your website and small business can significantly boost your sales and decrease your advertising cost. Local SEO involves optimizing websites, business listings, and advertisements that cater to an audience in your geographical area. Small businesses can benefit from local SEO in many ways.
- You can create a Google My Business profile, so you’re placed ahead of the competition.
- Build your customer’s trust with business and service reviews.
- Place your business listing on Google’s local 3-pack so you can outshine your competition.
- Capture the market share in your region.
- Boost your ROI.
#4 Outshine your Competiton
Getting onto the first page of Google is not as easy as you might think! When it comes to competing with businesses similar to yours, a well-thought social media and SEO strategy can make quite a difference.
Social media marketing allows small business owners to introduce their product or service without being too salesy. Small business owners can use a combination such as creative web design, tactical local SEO, and more to identify their target audience.
A big part of our digital marketing services will be analyzing your competition. Competitor analysis allows us to breakdown the different strategies your competitors use on social media to generate traffic, audience engagement, conversions, and sales. Often you’ll find that a successful small business will have a strong brand presence online through the use of multiple platforms. A successful business also provides excellent customer service, consumer engagement, and creative content (again part of SEO), which draws potential customers into their website.
Outshining your competition can be easy if done correctly. To put it simply, we identify the strategies of your competitor and do it better!
#5 Save your Money — Big Time!
Instead of trial and error, Prolocal SEO uses proven digital marketing tactics to use your marketing budget efficiently. By investing in a digital marketing service, you’ll be able to:
- identify your target audience correctly
- what drives and unites you and your audience, and
- based on best practices, implement paid and organic social media, affiliate, partnerships, re-targeting, and display advertising strategies.
Prolocal SEO digital marketing services can also identify your most important KPIs to ensure your small business continues to perform well above the competition.
Prolocal SEO: Digital Marketing Services We Offer
At Prolocal SEO we offer a range of digital marketing services to build your small business. Some of our top services include:
- Local SEO services: Optimize your online presence so that you target the market share in your area.
- E-commerce SEO: We can help you get more traffic and conversions to your online store by implementing proven e-commerce SEO tactics.
- Web design, 360 virtual photos, and tours: we create a visual presence that tells your brand story, and we bring to life your promise – rational and emotional, product and service, differentiators.
- Social media advertising: will focus on paid, earned, and owned channels of the marketing funnel and determine the best channels and investments for your brand-building goals over both the short and long-term.
- SEO consulting: Do you have a website that’s not ranking? Prolocal SEO can help you develop an SEO strategy that improves customer engagement, generates traffic, and boosts sales.
Stop losing business and start gaining consumers with Prolocal SEO digital marketing services.